Sunday 20 May 2012

#1

This week I packed my bags and flew out to Dubai to visit my family. They've lived here for few years now and I absolutely love the place. For those who haven't been before, it's a weird and wonderful place, quite unlike any I have been to before. It's not to everyone's taste and I appreciate that, but for me, I see it as a sky scraper-filled cosmopolitan city that boasts fantastic food, white sandy beaches, and of course, year-round sunshine. And those are without a doubt, 3 of my favourite things in life!




Our apartment is in the marina, which means I can spend the warm evenings sipping cocktails and nibbling olives on the balcony with a shtonking view...


Pretty huh?

I will keep you posted on what I'm up to there, although don't expect much more than lazing, swimming and reading, but I'll keep you updated all the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment