Tuesday 15 May 2012

Nice To Meet You

For a while now I have enjoyed a few lifestyle blogs which I read religiously, and others (mostly food-orientated) that I dip in and out of, and have been toying with the idea of creating my own. However, having been in my final year of Uni, meant that for the past couple of months I became a resident of the library and had no time whatsoever for anything unrelated to my work, which also meant I had nothing to blog about…niente...nada!

BUT now that I have finished, well now it’s a whole different story.

You will of course get to know me and get to know what makes me tick, but for now my name is Chloe, I am 21, fresh out of University, brought up in Kent and now I live in London.

I wanted to create a personal lifestyle blog, documenting bits and bobs from my life including cooking and baking which I adore, whilst taking a keen interest into health and nutrition, so expect recipe posts to be a mixture of naughty and not-so-naughty concoctions. Food aside, I want to take you in and around London from dawn till dusk and keep you up to speed with my musings of the moment, and perhaps introduce you to some of my friends along the way.

As a newbie, I would of course really appreciate any feedback, comments or recommendations as I wanna give you my best shot!


I hope you enjoy reading it, and let me know what you think as time goes on.

So here goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment