Thursday 24 May 2012

It Is Said That One Fifth Of The World's Cranes are in Dubai

Whether this is a rumour or not, there are many a crane in Dubai.

But despite this, the City boasts some beautiful sites, some of which I thought I would share with you...








 From Top to Bottom - Camel Rides, Burj Al Arab, Footprints on Jumeriah Beach, Moi, Bloomingdales, The Aquarium in Dubai Mall, and the Burj Khalifa.


I'm flying home tomorrow night and although I will be happy to get back to London Town, I will as ever, miss this place and its unique charm...


3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I can nevwer getenough of travelling. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was there last week!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad we missed each other, I hope you had a lovely time over there. X

      Delete